The sticky end of summer has me doing anything but working outdoors. I finally tackled a project from the to-do list: Prep seeds for swapping.
I’ve bundled up seeds from my best producers and I’m ready to trade:
- Carmen Sweet Italian peppers
- Mild Jalapeno peppers (That’s what the label said. I would strike the word mild. These peppers have a serious bite to them.)
- Cherokee Wax beans
- Royalty Purple Bush beans
- Cherokee Purple Heirloom tomatoes
- Golden Peach Heirloom tomatoes
- Yellow Pear cherry tomatoes
I’m headed to the Community Seed Swap at Shell’s Feed and Supply Store on Nebraska Avenue this Saturday, but if anyone is interested in arranging a trade prior, I’d love to hear from you. What do you need? What do you have to share?